Alert! Geen online marketing topic deze keer…
Hieronder vinden jullie een lijstje met quotes die me in de loop van afgelopen jaren zijn bijgebleven. Sommige grappig, vaak wat cliché, maar enkele doen je hopelijk iets verder nadenken. Als je zelf leuke, inspirerende of zelfs melige quotes hebt, laat zeker en vast een reactie na!
Here we go, in willekeurige volgorde:
- The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it is called the present.
- I look to the future because that’s where i’m going to spend the rest of my life.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
- Well done is better than well said.
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
- If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.
- I’d rather live with a good question than a bad answer.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
- For of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: it might have been.
- Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
- Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.
- Cry me a river,chop a tree,build a bridge and get over it!
- Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
- If it’s not something you can decide about, if it’s not something you can avoid, then all you can do is worry. And what’s the point of that?
- You can’t have success unless you’re prepared to have failure. As soon as you say, “failure is not an option,” you’ve just said, “innovation is not an option.”
- Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
- If the history lessons teach us anything, it’s that history lessons don’t teach us anything.
- Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
- Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
- Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
- Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else.
En misschien een ijdele poging voor een top 5, even voor de vuist weg:
- In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
- Don’t spend your life waiting for the storm to pass…learn to dance in the rain.
- Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
- Moving on is simple, it’s what we leave behind that’s hard.
- Time does heal all wounds. But even time will leave scars
Benieuwd naar jullie bijdragen!